Anyway, celebrating Post Number 600 has had me doing a lot of walking down memory lane, and here is what I've discovered:
- I have had some fairly serious thoughts over the years, but God gets credit for planting a lot of them.
- Alan has had his fair share of funny, sweet, and not-so-sweet moments. And did you know he was once a baby, too?
- I really love homeschooling.
- Tyler joining us has been a beautiful thing.
- I love this man a whole awful lot.
Thanks for coming along with me on this little blog journey. Yeah, I'd probably still do it if no one but me ever read a word of it - having this record of our daily life is priceless. But without you it certainly wouldn't be as much fun. :)