Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hide n' Seek

We took out the eggs and baskets yesterday for our first egg hunt of the year.  In case you need a refresher course on how it's all 'sposed to work, we thought we'd offer our services...


Shut your eyes reeeeeal tight, while your brother hides the eggs:


Choose your hiding place:
(I have no idea why an old tire is in our yard, but it does make a good place to hide eggs.  ...and incidentally, it is also fun to roll down the slide and see how far it goes, but that is another post.)


Aha!  And who says you can't hide three eggs in one place!?  Even if is 3/8 of the whole lot of them.  They're going to all end up in one basket anyway, right?


Plan your next move:


Rained-on sandbox sand will stick to eggs buried in it.  Just so ya know.


Switch!  Time for someone else to be the hider:


And seeker:


Settle under a shade tree...


and divvy up the goods....


to get ready for the next round!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both so sweet!!!

Christy

Lisa said...

That is some good fun right there!! Hiding/hunting eggs has been one of my favorites since before I can remember!

Betsy said...

I remember when my kids hid everything in their basket, eggs, rabbits, chickens, candy eggs, etc. over and over again. Outside or inside the house, didn't matter. The whole family got in on it. Good times, huh Lisa.

Cindy said...

You are so right that is some good fun! When it rained on Easter, we used to hide all of our stuff inside the house. Mom would find Easter items for days following. I love Easter.

momtofivekids said...

What fun! Reminds me of my oldest two sons when they were young. They've always been best friends-even though they are opposites!

Arkansas Grandma said...

I enjoyed you sharing, I love "seeing' their memories.
Thanks