Friday, March 19, 2010

Alphabet Book

By choice, I haven't started much of a formal curriculum with Alan yet.  We'll probably 'do preschool' this fall, but for now we have fun with learning games, art projects, and reading lots of books.  (Hello! Sounds like preschool to me!  But you know what I mean by 'doing preschool' right?)


Any ol' way, Mom sent me the link to an idea recently and I love it!  Alan and I got right to work on our own alphabet book, following the examples from Sandy at Moments of Mommyhood.


These ideas are so cute!


I'm putting Alan's finished pages in page protectors and into a notebook for him to look at whenever he wants.


I love the simplicity of each project.  A finished page comes together so fast.  Alan loves getting to get out the paints every day, so it's a win-win!



2 comments:

Wendi said...

Very cute! I may have to check out that site ~ I think my 3yo would love to make his own alphabet book...Thanks!

Sandy said...

Fabulous! I love to see others enjoying our alphabet ideas! Thanks for linking!