Monday, October 1, 2007

Potluck slushie

Just so you know, we're all alive and well. Or...mostly well.

Dale's day Saturday actually went ok. No more trips to the potty with his hands clamped over his mouth or anything. After a couple of hours he was asking for a popsicle, but I was ahead of him. Inspired by Giada De Laurentiis of Food Network I made him a granita. But instead of using fruit juices or anything scrumptious or dessert-ish, Dale's was a Gatorade Granita. But we just called it a slushie. :)

He acted like he felt great all day. Then all of a sudden at bedtime he had a fever! It went away through the night, through all of our great parenting ministrations. ;) But since Dale was border-line and Alan has a snotty nose, Greg stayed home with the boys and I went to church.

As soon as church was over my parents and I headed over to my grandparents' church for lunch and the dedication of their new fellowship hall. OH the food! Oh yeah, and fellowship with family and a great dedication service. And all that food. I love being Baptist. ;-)


Have a great Monday, everybody!

No comments: