Sunday, September 30, 2012

First Birthday Party

Brooklyn's first, and the first one in this household with so much PINK!  Ok, with any pink for that matter! ;)


Dale decided to make it his job to bring Brooklyn out to greet her guests as they arrived.
What other theme would be more appropriate for our girl's first birthday than butterflies?





Never a shortage of helping hands around here.

Checking out the birthday loot.
Happy birthday, Miss B! :)
Thanks to Mimi for all the birthday photography!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww.....I smiled all the way through this post.....both times! :)

Kristin said...

What a fun and pretty party! Love all of those helping hands. Haha.

Arkansas Grandma said...

Looks like it was a beautiful pink party, wish PaRick and I could have been there!

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com