Monday, September 17, 2012

Around the House Monday

In my fridge:
Not much of anything!  Tomorrow is a big grocery day - yay!  Even better about big grocery days is the fact that my fantastic husband literally does bring home the bacon.  And the fruit.  And the baking supplies.  And... well.. all of it.

On my nightstand:
The Scarlet Pimpernel

In the schoolroom:
Today was a special off day for Daddy and the big boys.  Kind of one last hurrah before true fall weather and a new baby comes.  So tomorrow we begin a four day week continuing on our march to maternity leave.  Tyler starts a bug & spider unit and Alan and Dale continue on in their usual stuff, including this week's country of the week: Switzerland!

On the menu:
Frito Pie
Spaghetti, green beans, salad
Chicken & Dumplings, peas & carrots
White Bean Chicken chili

In the baby's room:
We've been collecting a few new (to us) onesies and outfits here and there, and I've gotten those all gathered in one box in the closet.  I'm so thankful to have everything we need by way of hand-me-downs for this little baby, but also glad he gets some new things too!  Also in the closet waiting for his arrival are some on-loan outfits from his 4 month old cousin - fun times!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I like these posts!