Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Whoo...not much sleep last night. Greg and I stayed up late and then Alan was up for a while in the night. Not fussy - very happy from what I hear. Greg stayed up with him and let me sleep. Then when Alan was up at his usual time this morning I got up and let Greg sleep. Can you tell we've been here before? :)
Mrs. Shelley (Alan's home nurse) came today. I think I've mentioned before how much Dale loves her visits. Today she came inside and Dale said, "Welcome to our home." LOL!! :) Alan has gained another couple of tenths of a kilogram...we were happy with that.
Greg left around lunchtime to go sign his new contract. Have I mentioned he has a new job? This all happened at the end of last week. More than being excited about the new job, we are very very thankful that he is out of the old one.
Soon after lunch the boys and I went to the library for a kids program. Illegally, I might add. Not that the library is illegal....it's just when our family was here yesterday, Rick and I went out for a couple of errands and I left my wallet and keys under the front seat of their car...and my wallet and keys went to Arkansas. Oops. Rick was kind enough to mail them back to me, so now they are somewhere in between here and there....on their way back to me in the care of the USPS. :)
Anyway...library....I was pretty nervous driving without my license! Dale had a great time at the program. The kids played Musical Islands (much like musical chairs, but with floor mats as pretend islands to go along with the sailing theme) and Dale loved it. He giggled and giggled through the whole game!
From the library I drove (very carefully!) to Nana & PawPaw's for a quick visit. Alan was getting sleepy and hungry, so we didn't stay long.

Did this and that through the rest of the afternoon and went to church at 7. It has been while since all 4 of us went on a Wed. night. I was glad I did - Bro. Cecil has been going through the Psalms and it's really good stuff! :)
Dale went home with Mimi & Gramps to spend the night. Greg and I are taking Alan to Dallas - it's been a whole month!
I have a feeling this entry doesn't make much sense....but I'm tired and I've been doing 3 things at once while I type...so...I quit! :)

But first...a few more pics from yesterday....


Aaron wearing Dale's goggles....from the closet, of course! :) These goggles even made it into the pool later!
















Alan gets fed by Grandma while Greg & Scott visit.













Five cell-phones in the house...somebody was almost always on one! This time Grandpa Rick got a call from HIS brother. Brothers, brothers everywhere! :) (and cousins too) ;)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! I started one, but then couldn't find your email address. Here it is http://fivelittlewolfs.blogspot.com
Good luck in Dallas tomorrow--drive safe, and let us know how it went.