Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yay! It's finally fall!

Of course, you have to realize that 'fall' in these parts can still involve temps near 90.  But it is usually so much cooler in the evenings and mornings than the scorching summer.


So we go ahead and count it as fall, even before we start wearing jeans and sweaters.  Fall 1 maybe.  And then Fall 2 comes along towards mid-October through Thanksgiving or so.  During Fall 2 you actually need long sleeves and a jacket.  And see the first frost.


Aren't you glad for for my Texas weather tutorial?


All I'm saying is... yay! Fall!  Just might be my favorite season.  It's hard to pick a favorite though, because I always enjoy the next one rolling in.


I think my boys enjoy changing seasons as much as I do.  They have decided the displays in the foyer of Hobby Lobby make a great photo op.  Both of these pictures were at their request:
I'm thinking we ought to catch them once a season... imagine what a collection we'd have!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Haha, they are so cute! How much longer will I be allowed to call Dale cute? Hmm...

Cindy said...

That is a super idea!