Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ummmm....would you mind repeating that?

Two weeks ago today I purchased an item online.

Twelve days went by and I hadn't heard a word from the company and I didn't have my item.

So on Monday, I sent them a little email. Not rude, but no smileys.

And I didn't hear anything.

On Tuesday (yesterday) I sent them another little email. Not rude, but pretty ... firm.

And didn't hear anything.

Until now.

This is what I found in my inbox at noon today:

YOUR ITEM HAS BEEN SHIPPED. WE ASK HIM FOR EXCUSE FOR THE DISADVANTAGE BUT THE MAIL LOST HIS ORDER AND WE SENT, IF YOU RECEIVE 2 BUNDLES PLEASE REFUSE AGAIN THE SECOND ONE. ONCE TIME WE HER ASK FOR THOUSAND EXCUSES FOR THE EVENTS.

HAVE A NICE DAY, THANKS.

Ummmm....

...ummm....

ok?

My guess is the person(s) on the other side of this email either:

1 - Are not speakers native of the English (ya think?)

or

2 - Are somehow related to Miss Upton

I'll let you know when my item arrives (or when the tracking number they so thoughtfully included actually starts to work).

I WON'T BE AGAIN HOLDING MY BREATH FOR THE DISADVANTAGE OF MY BUNDLE.
... or something like that.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ooooh, I won't be holding my breath either! Thanks for a great lol!