How to give Daddy a birthday party:
1. Make a colorful paper chain "as tall as our house!" Hang it over the table. Forget to take pictures of the finished project.
2. Paint pictures for Daddy. Ignore all those bright colors; the more black and brown the better. Paint pictures to give to a few other people as well, while you're at it.
3. Clean the frosting spoons and spatulas. Bonus points for mustaches.
4. Help Daddy open his presents. Even if you did wrap them yourself.
5. Sing really loud and help Daddy blow out his candles. If you are under 12 months, be sure and cry through the whole thing!
Happy Birthday, Daddy Buffalo!