Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oops!

When I posted my Owl study post earlier this week I forgot to include the link for a live webcam inside a barn owl's nest!


We check in on the owl every few days.  Sometimes she is out and gone, sometimes she is sleeping.  But every so often you can catch her stretching and scratching and getting all comfy again between naps.


If you would like to visit 'our' owl, too, you can do so HERE.  While you are there you might enjoy looking around the rest of Cornell's site - it is one of our favorites!  But more on that in next week's bird study post.  ;)


Edited to add:
This video has worked for me for over 2 weeks, I promise.  I can't believe the day I put the link here it isn't working!  Sorry 'bout that!  I'm going to leave it up in hopes the video feed will be up again soon.

1 comment:

Sara @ Embracing Destiny said...

I love the bird study you've been doing! Too cool about the owl cam. My DD will like watching this. Thanks for sharing it all.