Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Let's de-stress together!

I was inspired recently by my friend at Heart of a Mommy. she was having a bad "mommy" day and was brave enough to write about it on her blog.

I know we all have those days when nothing seems to go right, the kids are whiny or sick or disobedient or all of the above. Or sometimes, bless their hearts, it's not them, but we just don't have what it takes to handle their energy!

Add to that laundry, and feeding the family, and cleaning, and schooling or work (or both) and then all those other activities that seem to want our time, and, and, and....

My question for you is - what are your ideas for preventing "mommy stress", and then how do you deal with it when it sneaks (or barges) in anyway?

These don't have to be things that you do without fail - none of us do anything without fail. But we all have things that have helped here or there along the way, and I know I, for one, could always use new ideas and encouragements for getting through the tough spells.

To share your ideas: on Friday, write your own blog post with tips and encouragement for stressful days and then link back to my stress-buster post that I will put up on my blog ON FRIDAY (not this post). In the comments of that post, please let us all know the specific link to your stress-post (not your blog in general). If you don't have a blog please do leave a comment and tell us your stress-busters!

In the meantime, feel free to use the logo above on your blog so your readers can be thinking of their own stress-busters to share too. :) See you on Friday!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

What a great idea! I'll write about it on my blog and link it to yours. ;-)

I had a *MUCH* better day the next day. :)