Thursday, January 28, 2010

Babies, books, your opinion, and more?




I learned this week that Alan thinks Tyler came out of my belly button.


I let him continue to believe it!



----------------------------------


I've been reading my first Beverly Lewis book.  She kept me guessing the whole way through how she would resolve the multiple story lines by the end.


I never would have guessed how.


Because she didn't.


Not one single thing is wrapped up, tied up, finished up by the end.


Genius plan.  Now I have to read book 2 in the seires!


Must. get. to. library.  Soon.

-------------------------------


What are your thoughts on the add-on blogging?  Do you check the end of previous posts to make sure you didn't miss anything?  Or do the last thoughts added on get left behind?


----------------------------


Ever make your own egg noodles?  I thought I might try it for tonight's soup, but by the time i looked up a recipe, it was too late to let them sit out and dry a little bit.  I didn't know about that part.


For supper tonight I'll just make dumplings, but I sure have homemade noodles on my mind now.  


So... have you ever made noodles?  

4 comments:

Kristin said...

1. My, what a belly button you have!

2. I bet you could have that book delivered. ;)

3. I like it! I always check for more!

momtofivekids said...

I'm reading The Redemption of Sarah Cain by Beverly lewis right now. I've read a few of her books. What series are you reading?

I don't know what you mean by add on blogging?

PS Tyler looks so sweet in that pic.

Amy said...

I'm reading Annie's People. I'm ready to get started on book 2!

As far as the add on blogging, I have been starting a post in the morning or early afternoon with one or two thoughts and then coming back as the day goes on to 'add on' more. So a post may look old, but there may be something new added on to the bottom since the last time someone saw it.

And thanks - he sure has some good naps in that swing! :)

Queen Diva said...

1. Emma says babies come out of my bottom. :)

2. LOVE Beverly Lewis!

3. Never go back and check.

4. I'm blessed - I have one of the fancy-schmancy pasta attachments for my KitchenAid! We've had homemade pasta a good bit - LOVE IT! (You should try some herb pasta - delish!)