Monday, June 9, 2008

Really gross and inappropriate subject matter

I apologize in advance for this disgusting post. I have no excuses. It just is what it is.

A certain 4 yr old's latest 'sit-down' trip to the toilet left a little err...ummm... 'residue' behind.

Thankfully, I suppose because of the shape and design of said porcelain fixture, this problem rarely occurs at our house.

Which is a good thing.

Because I can't bring myself to get rid of it. I find myself hoping with each flush it will magically wash away.

Disgusting, I know.

And my reason for not wanting to scrub it away?

I don't want to get any on my toilet brush.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

We all thank you that there are no pictures!!! *shudder*

Cindy said...

Amy, maybe I could mail you an old cruddy brush that I used to scrub the patio off with to clean it. It is a ratty old brush but most effective.

fairenuff said...

Oh Amy, I love you!!

I have exactly the same problem... tip for you, squirt a teeny bit of bleach on it. That sometimes does the trick.

Kara said...

That is hilarious!! We have one toilet (guest bath) that does this all the time and so I have invested in the disposable toilet brushes:)