Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The promised, mish-mashed post

Shopping.... Yes! I went shopping!

(Ever seen That Thing You Do? "Tina... yes! I'm Tina!" .... oh anyway...)

This past Saturday my mom and sister and I spent alllll day shopping. I intended to buy a few things to wear this summer, and did buy a couple of new tops, but came home with an interesting assortment of items, including:

FOUR long-sleeve winter tops, less than $4 each
one new pillow (Greg gave mine to Alan while I was gone)
1 boxed set of 10 classical music CD's (10 different composers) - $10!
several new jewelry items - yay!
one shoe craft/school supply organizer

So... that was shopping.

Now - Alan in the rain:


What else can you say, really? His face says it all!

My dad, a.k.a Gramps, brought us some tomato and pepper plants. Yay! I've been really really wishing I had a garden. These will go a long way to help with that wish! Here's Dale after we got them planted:

Meanwhile, Alan decided to take himself swimming. Don't worry... Daddy was right there!

1 comment:

fairenuff said...

Not only can we see the wonderful look on Alan's face in the rain but it's also a GREAT shot of his teeth! Well done that woman!