Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tagged again!

I've been tagged by my mom! Fitting enough, since we share the same middle name (and she is the one that gave it to me). :)

Here are the Rules: Post the rules on your blog, and then give your answers. List one fact about yourself for each letter in your middle name. Each fact must begin with a letter from your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, use your maiden name(or create a middle name).Once you are tagged, update your blog with your middle name and your answers. At the end of your post, tag one person for each letter of you middle name. Leave them a comment on their blog telling them that they have been tagged, and that they need to come read your blog for details.

L - Laundry. A load of laundry is one of the first things I do every morning. It helps me keep up, and the day just seems to get off to a better start when the washing machine is swishing away in the next room!

Y - Youth. I taught youth Sunday School for almost 2 years. I quit right before Alan was born. I don't really see myself as a "youth" person, but I truly enjoyed that class, and would do it again if I had the chance!

N - Nosey. Maybe nosey isn't the best word for it, but I am a people watcher. I love to observe others, whether it is watching my boys play or watching strangers and imagining their stories.

N - NumNum. The word we use with Alan for nursing. Yes, we are still doing that. I figure he won't nurse forever. And I wouldn't mention it at all except for I've spent way too much time trying to come up with another 'n' word about me. It's harder than it looks! And Alan is at my elbow asking for num-num. And I'm ignoring him. Because I do have my limits. ;)

E - Eggs. While I am not a picky eater in general, I am very picky about eggs. Scrambled I just about have to cook them myself. Boiled? Can't really handle them. Chopped up in tuna is ok, if they are chopped pretty small. And I usually eat a deviled egg half at Easter, because I really, really want to like them. And they really are almost good next to that slice of ham. :)

I tag:
Kara
Karen
Heart of a Mommy
Shannon
Sam

2 comments:

Kara said...

Neat tag! Num,num that is a good term, much better than my kids reference of Little One wanting booby juice!!! Uggh, where do they get these things:) I will work on my tag soon.

fairenuff said...

OK, I am slightly behind (careful how you answer that!) but I am getting round to doing mine. I'm glad I haven't got a long middle name!