Sunday, September 20, 2009

Not Me Monday - The Mud



I did NOT step outside one day last week to discover Alan soaking wet and over ankle deep in a mud puddle.

I did NOT just smile and wave and continue to let the boys play in all that mud. Nope, not me!

They did NOT come in the house before I was aware of it.

That is NOT a muddy handprint on my vintage white tablecloth.

I did NOT tell my boys to undress in the middle of the kitchen and wait there while I started a bath for them.

The littlest did NOT ignore my instructions and leave muddy footprints down the carpet in the hallway.

Those two did NOT have fun spending over an hour out playing in the mud, and I certainly did NOT document all of the aftermath in photos!

For more "Not Me! Monday" posts click HERE.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh NO! I love that you let them keep playing in the mud! Great post!

Kristin said...

That looks like wonderful fun! :)