Saturday, August 11, 2007

cocka-doodle-zzzzzzzzz

Oh my goodness! I've really missed blogging!!

Not really anything new or exciting going on... Greg gets up reeeeally early for his hour & a half drive to work. Alan has decided if Daddy is going to be an early riser, he will be too. He has gotten up early all summer, but the last few weeks he's gotten up earlier, and earlier, and earlier. This morning? A Satruday? He got up at 5:30!! And this is not just waking up for a diaper or to be fed. This is, "I'm awake and ready to play with somebody!" :)

There is no way I can catch up on the past week. I'll just post some pics and a few random thoughts instead. First...the pics:
Alan awake and ready for action on one of his early mornings this week:

Dale filling the pool for Water Wednesday:

The Boys

Dale's new hiding place? Hopefully not while Alan's sleeping!!


Other tidbits - I got a haircut this week, & love it! It's my favorite cut in a while. Of course....all my haircuts are good, so this one is really great! (Thanks mom!) :)

We lowered Alan's crib mattress. He isn't quite pulling up yet, but he's getting close, and we don't want any unpleasant surprises!


Greg's been napping on the couch as I've written this. Dale is with Gramps and Alan...well...Alan doesn't believe much in naps these days, even with his early mornings. Anyway... Greg just woke up and told me it's my turn to nap, so I'm making a run for bed while I have the chance!
Happy Saturday to all, and I certainly hope I don't wait so long before posting again!!

No comments: