Thursday, November 1, 2012

Snug as a bug in a...

I've always heard it said that if you didn't have anything else for baby to sleep in, a laundry basket would do in a pinch.

Guess what? 

It's true!

Today I had just finished nursing Daniel when Brooklyn needed a little TLC from a headbump or some other 13-month-old malady.  

Getting up from our cozy seat on the couch, I snuggled Daniel down in the first place I saw:
And he slept there quite happily for an entire nap!
Maybe tomorrow I'll try a dresser drawer!

Where are some funny places your kids have slept?

2 comments:

Karen said...

My little sister slept in a suitcase at my grandparents' house when she was a baby (open, of course).

My babies have made use of laundry baskets in a pinch, too.

Mystic Mud said...

awww - he is SO sweet!! Congratulations on a beautiful baby :)