Monday, November 5, 2012

Around the House Monday

In the fridge
Leftover soups, 19 eggs, 1 bunch of kale, salad fixings.  And we're out of juice. Again.

In the School Room
What school room?!?  
Just kidding. ;)  
We still aren't back to school yet, but we did get a new load of library books for the next country of the week: Greece.  So we've been doing a good bit of reading.  
We're also keeping up with our Memory Verse Box, and I have tons of Thanksgiving craft projects and worksheets bookmarked.  Now we need to just... you know... do some of them!

On the Menu
An old favorite: Crockpot Tamale Pie
And a new recipe: Japanese Pork and Ramen Soup

On my to-do list
I have quite a few thank you notes to write from Daniel's arrival.  Including a jumbo one I plan on making with our kids' hand-prints to send to Greg's band for their gift and card.

I also must, must get some basic pieces (solid onesies and tights) ordered for Brooklyn to be able to wear some of the cute cold-weather stuff currently hanging in her closet.  I can't seem to finish the job and get that done!

On my nightstand
Don't Sing at the Table: Life Lessons from my Grandmothers


Under the Tuscan Sun


Kisses from Katie


But truthfully? I'm not actually reading any of them.  In my 'spare' time I get on the internet, read my Bible, or sleep.  Have you read any of these books?  I've started two of them, should I plow ahead and finish or just return them to the Library already?

From the camera Mimi's Camera:

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love that cute little outfit! I wanna snatch her up!

Michelle said...

Super cute outfit for little girl!

I want to read Kisses From Katie. I read her blog, and I have wondered if the book would be good.