Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dirt & surprises

Greg's birthday is today.

Since he was off work yesterday for President's day we decided to spend that day as his birthday.

Guess how he spent a big chunk of the day?

Digging the start of a garden - and all for me! I thought that was awfully nice of him. :)
Dale helped. :)

Alan held a tool long enough to look like he helped. :)

Look at that smile while he works!

Little did any of us know that before the day was over this little boy would be admitted to the hospital - again!

He is feeling just fine, but had some lab results come back pretty 'off' (much to everyone's surprise), so here we are!

Good thing we celebrated the birthday yesterday. And to make it all a little better? We brought the rest of the birthday cake with us. :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Bless your heart! I want a garden but I hate weeding when it is 100 degrees. I guess I just want free fresh vegis. I hope you get back home soon.

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

I'm sorry you're back in the hospital. I hope that Wiggles DVD keeps on entertaining him! I have to tell you, my 3 year old would LOVE to be back in the hospital. Isn't that crazy?! He just was requesting it again today! LOL!

~ Sarah

Jennifer said...

Well, totally did not see that coming at the end of your post! Sorry to hear your back at the hospital again - glad you got a good day in for the birthday celebration. Praying you are home soon!