Thursday, February 16, 2012

I think he got the idea

We've been studying the American Revolution for several weeks now, particularly highlighting the Declaration of Independence.


I should not be surprised, then, by the handwritten statement presented to me yesterday:


in our room
a Delcrition
We can play monopoly when we want to.
We have the right to play Boggle with[out]
having to pay a tax for yorr games.
Dale
Alan



I suppose next they'll be dumping the games in the ocean.  Or shooting at me as I come down the hallway. 
Better confiscate the nerf guns.  

2 comments:

Cindy said...

LOL! I can't quit laughing. Yes, those "delcritions" can be dangerous to learn about yet very liberating!

rachaelnz said...

Oh, that's so cute! Maybe as they get older they will come to see that not all revolutions are beneficial to the people. That's the conclusion we're coming to in history at the moment!