Ah well, rest assured, we stay busy all month long.
Since January's wrap-up Dale:
- Finished his Beatitudes and weather lapbooks.
- Spent a good amount of time on Spelling City on Long E and Long O words
- Practiced measuring length
- Paused in his math book to better memorize some addition facts
- Began a study of dinosaurs, including making a fun activity book!
- Learned to play a new song on piano
- Learned how to work a sudoku puzzle
- Reviewed the letters P, Q, R, and S
- Colored, painted, cut and glued
- Began a dinosaur lapbook
- Read lots of books with me
attended the first two meeting of the homeschool garden club at our local library, survived 6 whole days of Daddy being out of town, got back to living by a schedule again, saw our second and third snows of the year, finally made those snowman cookies, celebrated Daddy's birthday and Valentine's Day, finished reading Matthew, read the entire book of Mark, spent a week studying Leonardo da Vinci, and watched the last Discovery shuttle launch on tv. Among other things.
|Why yes that IS a giant chunk of cheese, thank-you-very-much!|
In March I would like to:
- Finish dinosaurs, including Alan's lapbook and Dale's activity book
- Blog 5 days a week (with more pictures!)
- See Dale solid on memorized addition facts
- Finish our current *ahem* (4 month old) read-aloud (Heidi)
- Order prints for my January & February pictures
And Spring Break is also coming up this month! We look forward to having Daddy home all day way more than we anticipate the break from school.
Linking up to: