Monday, January 21, 2013

All Ty'd up

Daddy went for a run this weekend and, as occasionally happens, the 2 bike riding boys went with him.

And, as occasionally happens, the non-bike riding boy was sad.  But only for a minute.

Then he came running in with Candy Land and an open invitation.

Who was I to turn down such an offer?

But I'll let you in on a little secret.

I'm a Candy Land cheater.

How does one cheat at Candy Land?

I stack the deck so the picture cards come up in the same order they are on the board.

Have you ever played Candy Land without stacking the deck?

A game can go on forevvvverrrrrr.  Not good for me or 3-year-old attention spans.

Stack the deck, nobody gets sent back to the gingerbread guy when they were theeees close to winning, and you might even have time to play another game before everybody gets bored.

It's a win-win!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Ya do what you gotta do.;)