Tuesday, January 22, 2013

100 Days of Daniel

3 months on the 14th and 100 days today!

Not the best sleeping baby we've ever had.  At least a couple of the others were doing some 5-6-7 hour stretches by this point.  Not this boy. He's more of a "I'll see you in 3 or 4 hours" type. 

He makes up for it by being more content during the day than certain others of ours have been.  Oh he still likes to be held a lot, but he is pretty easy going in general.

He's got plenty of smiles for everyone, and is incredibly tolerant of all Brooklyn's lovin'.  And that's a good thing, because Brooklyn is In. Luv.  I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I can't wait to watch their relationship develop in the coming months and years.

Daniel celebrated his 100th day by rolling over (tummy to back) today. Alan watched me lay him down on his tummy in the play pen and we were both surprised to come back a moment later to find him on his back!  So we rolled him back over and he repeated his little trick twice more.

Bring on the next 100 days little buddy... we're ready! 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I think he is going to be a charmer....and a cutie, too! ;) Let's keep him, whaddya say?

Unknown said...

I need to see a picture of Dale at this age. I can't figure out who he looks like, except he favors you alot.