Thursday, November 11, 2010

Everybody say 'Cheese'!

We finally got around to a long-awaited, much anticipated, highly-delayed photo shoot of the boys today.

I am ever-so-blessed to have a mom with a kickin' camera and the willingness to spend the biggest part of a day aiming it at my boys!

We were a little rushed because of pending rain, but we got enough good shots to make it worth all the effort.

And I do mean All. The. Effort.

But, as a fun little bonus for All The Effort, we get shots like this! 

And this:

And this:

But, in the end, we did end up with some good pictures, and everybody still loved everybody else. 

Umm... almost.

(And, yes, hopefully I'll be sharing the good shots too, after I get some more editing done.) :)

3 comments:

Tracey said...

cute! I like the last one!

Cindy said...

Ow...finger in the eye...I hate that when that happens!

Mrs. Random said...

Those are the good shots!