Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sunshine... on my laundry... makes me VERY happy!

How in the world it has taken until my 3rd baby for me to learn this I'll never know.  I wish I could tell you how incredibly thrilled I was the day I discovered this.  Seriously... made my day.


You know those terribly awful stubborn breastfed baby poop stains?


I know how to get them out!  
(If you already knew this please be nice and just play along, okay?  Okay. Thanks.)


After a run through the washing machine, don't dry, but put the item out in the sun.


I laid out three hearty yellow stains recently, to come back only TWO HOURS later and find them GONE.  


Gone.


Laundry duty will never be the same!


This post is linking to Works for Me Wednesday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We learn something new Everyday...I had no idea! Curse being "Domestically Challenged"...(me, not you :)

Lisa said...

This technique also works like a charm on Mimis' skirts....just sayin'..

Aiming4Simple said...

I think this would be great for my son's training pants too. I like to line dry anyway, but sometimes I get lazy. Thanks for the incentive!

Taylor at Stain-Removal-101.com said...

Sunshine really is a great way to remove some stains. Thanks for the tip!