Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fun Stuff for Father's Day

Father's Day is just 2 weeks away!

We've never done the same thing twice for Father's Day.

When I was a little girl, my dad picked out a new weed-eater one year.

When Dale was a baby we framed his hand & footprints with a poem.

One year we made a chocolate cake (with yellow icing).
That one was Dale's idea. He read it in a book.

I'm not sure yet what we'll be doing for the Dads in our life this year.
But I do know it's time to get busy!

Here are a few ideas Greg and I liked
  • I think this plaque is so sweet!
4016576: Dad, A Short Title for a Really Big Job PlaqueDad, A Short Title for a Really Big Job Plaque

  • Greg is a big coffee drinker, so this travel mug appealed to him. (Hmmm.. duly noted!)



  • If your man is a reader, we highly recommend Wild at Heart, by John Eldredge. I know, I know.... it may be old news. But we still like it. And think every guy (and his girl) ought to read it!




  • Or maybe your man needs something new for his IPod? You can find all sorts of

For more ideas, head on over to shop through all the

No comments: