Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You're kidding, right?


I don't know about you, but I never ever ever rarely click on ads I see online.


But I made an exception this week when I saw this:


"One shoe can improve the way your child learns to walk."


Really?  


Seriously?


Haven't healthy babies been learning to walk oh... forever without special shoes to help them learn how?


Was God's design of FEET not good enough?


What happened to that age-old advice of "let your child go around barefoot or in gripper-socks and it's better for their feet anyway"??


Besides... I don't even pay $50.00 for my own shoes... much less the ones my baby is going to grow out of in a month or two.


No thanks.... we'll just stick to the old-fashioned way!

3 comments:

Kara said...

I agree, it's a little crazy the stuff they come up with!

Lynn said...

Too funny! I love your observation that God's invention of FEET ought to do the trick :) Came over from Kara's blog, by the way. It's good to meet you.

Mommy said...

Yeah, that is a little funny. :-/