Monday, December 15, 2008

They are just THINGS... right?


Y'all.

So I already told you our laptop fell ill. This was on Thursday afternoon.

Guess what happened Sunday evening?

The back-up 'old' computer crashed. And I do mean crashed, as in it was working one minute and the next appeared to no brain. Blank screen. No matter what we tried. It was a sad, sad moment.

So... long story short.... I am completely computerless.

And fairly fed up with technology.

I think I'm going to light a lantern and read a book.

And maybe someday I'll pop back in here to tell you about it. ;)


.

.

.

.

Oh you KNOW I'm kidding. I'll be blogging the very day I have a working computer in my possession again... if not before!

But in the meantime, that lantern & book idea does sound kind of cozy!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You know we are so wondering were this post came from..the posting fairies!! Glad you were able to post....

Best of luck with technology repairs....