Thursday, December 11, 2008

And a partridge in a pear tree

A few pictures from our Wednesday evening.

Dale helped get ready for supper.
Cheerfully, I might add!

He was plucking eyes from potatoes.

See?


After supper, Alan put on Daddy's shoes.

He reminds me of one of those wiggly-eyed pom-poms with feet.


We admired our tree.
I admired our tree while playing with my camera's settings:


We all played a little of this:


Read this book together:

Which made Daddy Buffalo think of a video on youtube to show Dale.

Alan watched too.


He didn't seem impressed.


He was a little perplexed:



And he certainly didn't approve!



Against Alan's recommendation, here is the video they watched. But don't say Alan didn't warn you!



4 comments:

Kristin said...

Sorry Alan, I liked the video. How do people do stuff like that!? Did they have to take off from work? I can't even imagine the amount of time that took. I don't have spare time like that, not to mention the patience (even though I just mentioned it...).

Great post. I loved it.

Betsy said...

Those pictures of Alan are precious and Dale looks so sweet in his too. Not a "cheese" in the bunch, lol. Have you been working on that?
Nana

fairenuff said...

Oh Tony will LOVE this post, I have sent him the link. He is a Christmas junkie.

Loved the photos, can't get enough of your sweet boys.

Love
Sam
xxx

brwilliams said...

Kaci and I watched this video yesterday! She was not that excited about it either!