Monday, April 25, 2011

Guess! That! Baby!

It's that time again... time for the 2011 edition of...


Guess That Baby!


Leave your guess for BOY or GIRL in the comments.


The boys and I will have a drawing for a real in-the-mail prize later this week!  Each incorrect answer will be entered once, and each correct answer twice.


This is open to anyone who doesn't know yet.  Which is... everyone.  So technically... I could enter! :)


Have fun guessing.... I'm out the door on my way to a sonogram!

14 comments:

Cindy said...

I am guessing it is a girl.

Alltel12fan said...

I'm going with Girl! :) Good luck to you guys!

Mendi... said...

Let's say...PINK! Regardless, the Lord will give your family exactly what He desires for you to have!

What an exciting day! :o)

Kristin said...

Why ruin a good thing? ;) I say another Boy.

Tiff said...

Girl! Good luck!

Betsy said...

sticking with a girl. Nana

Karen said...

Boy.

But why is "Twins" not an option? ;)

Linda Jacobs said...

Definitely a boy! Boy or girl doesn't really matter; a new human life is what's important.

Anonymous said...

I vote GIRL!!!!!

Sara says twins.

Christy

Arkansas Grandma said...

Since I'm the grandma to 5 boys I better stick with the "devine odds" and say boy. Wow I hope I loose.

Michelle said...

Boy

Keri Mae said...

A boy of course! Or two! :)

Queen Diva said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm voting girl - both of my sisters have 3 boys and 1 girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Im guessing GIRL!!!!

Leah Guzardo :-)