Monday, July 19, 2010

Who is this woman and what has she done with my usual self?

I am a germa-phobe.  I consider it a side-effect of being a transplant mom.
Therefore, we carefully avoid most any place kids gather in groups.
Especially places kids gather and play and touch lots of things and then.... eat.

So, knowing all that, I bet you'd never guess where we ate supper tonight.

I'll give you a hint:
It rhymes with "Snotty Sneezes".

And it was all my idea.

And we all had. a. blast.
Riding the monster truck.
Picture taken moments before Alan said, "I'm ready to get off now", and Dale said, "That thing made me sea-sick!"


Whack-a-critter. (Sharks in this case)  It's in his genes.

Driving.

Skee ball. (It's in his genes, too.)
Look at that form!
Daddy shootin' some hoops.

Taking a ride with Clifford.  Picture taken moments before he said, "I'm done. I'm ready to get off." Notice a pattern?

Do you win tickets just for being CUTE?

Ticket muncher.  Very likely Alan's favorite thing of the whole night.

Redeeming our tickets for prizes.  Oh the fun and joy cheap trinkets bring!

I am literally praying nobody gets sick from this temporary lapse in our usual care and caution.
I have now returned to my good senses, thankyouverymuch.  
But living on the wild side sure was fun. ;)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you all had this fun evening! I'm sure the odds were lessened considerably with your handy-dandy germ-x, and it being a week night.

Arkansas Grandma said...

Way to go...first the ballgame and now could it be? Chucky Cheese...the skys the limit!! I'm sooo glad you had fun.

Betsy said...

Knowing what I know about you, I'm sure the Germ-X was applied freely to everyone before and after all this fun. So glad you are all able to get out and about more freely now.

Jennifer said...

Rhymes with "snotty sneezes"...love it! Sure looks like the boys had a blast:)