Friday, May 11, 2007

I can't believe I've started a blog!! What's gotten into me?!? Ah, well...I thought it would be fun to chronicle some of our goings & comings...because there are a lot of them!

I thought to start with I would lay a little ground-work and mention some of the things going on that are likely to be recurring themes, so I can save myself some explaining later.

In no particular order...here we go:

Greg is just finishing his second and final year as head band director here. He definitely has a job for this fall - details on that to come in the following weeks.


Alan has been put on the waiting list for a liver transplant due to Biliary Atresia. He is 6 months old, eating solids, and rolling over.




Dale...well..you know Dale...and if you don't, keep reading, because he is very quotable! :) Dale loves NASCAR, trains, and most everything else about his life. He will be FOUR in August. Wow!



We recently tore off all the wallpaper in our bathroom. It was a huge chore, but for the most part it is a fun project for Greg and I to do together and not think about liver disease and stressful jobs. I would call it our first major home project together. Hopefully I can write more about the bathroom project soon. Very soon. :)

We are 18 days away from Vacation Bible School at church. This is my third year directing. 18 days!!!


So, there is a little bit of what's going on. I don't know why I'm being all formal here....most of you who are going to read this probably already know that (Hi Mom, Nana, Mary Alice, Kristin, etc!) :) Basically, I decided on a whim yesterday to start a blog, and I have to talk about something!! I'll try to be interesting. Happy reading!! :)

No comments: