Friday, May 23, 2008

I found it!

My camera cable, that is.
So I got all my pictures uploaded and cleared out the camera. My card was full!

So with a fresh empty card, we went outside today and I captured some of the fun.

I've heard that first-borns tend to be cautious. Which would mean second borns are... not. Alan is a beautiful example of this. Allow me to share:

Climb aboard! (and try not to notice the big weeds growing underneath)

Ahh... there we go!

Making progress! See those eyes on the prize?

And then he fell off. But with no damage. And no tears! And then what? Time to try again!

But I think I'll serve as a little support this time. Because you can see how much he's concentrating on the task ahead:
Meanwhile.... Dale's impression of a monkey:
Almost there!
I think he's got it...!

Yay!
Look at me!
And Dale can slide too!
Alan's turn again. It was just as fun the second time around! Why not two at once?




4 comments:

Arkansas Grandma said...

Wow! What a way to make Grandma's
day with pictures!!!!
Thanks

Kara said...

I love the pictures the boys are so cute!

Karen said...

You can see how proud Alan is of his accomplishment.

So cute! :)

fairenuff said...

Wow Amy, I love, love, LOVE the photos. My girls are the same as your boys... Bethany is cautious and Eloise is a complete nutter!