Friday, April 10, 2020

Quarantine Days 22ish to 26ish. Approximately .

Well, I got off on my daily posts, but it's ok really, because the days all run together, anyway! Of course... that's part of the reason I had started the blog posts, to kind of separate the days! 

But I do know that I went through every day intending to post again. And the good news there is, I took lots of pictures! These are some bits and pieces from around Monday through Friday, April 6-10. 

We did school. We spent time outside. We cooked meals and cleaned them up and did it all over again. We played games. We read Holy Week devotions every night before bed. We stayed home.

We found a toad in our backyard! We finally made the little boys poke it through the gaps in the fence into the neighbor's yard so they couldn't torture the poor thing anymore!
This banner plane circled near our neighborhood every day, but always just a little bit too far to read the sign. Finally, on the last day it was out it flew directly over our house! We waited eagerly to see what it said, and were all sorely diappointed! (It said: "Aid First Responders" with a Missouri phone number. Borrrriiiiiinnng.)
I love when I 'catch' all the kids in the same room like this. It's nice to remember they really do all like each other. :)

No comments: