Saturday, August 30, 2008

Look!

My blogger friend Mom to Five Kids gave me TWO blog awards! Wow! Thanks so much!

The rules of this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.


Ok, so... here's the deal. There are lots of blogs I *heart*, but to nominate 7?
Seven?!
I'm not sure I can even nominte 1. I'll think it over and get back to you. Watch this space for updates. ;) And in the meantime, check out the "Places I Roam" on my sidebar.

And then....
Here are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator (it's right on the award)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.


Wow! That's a lotta rules! Again, not sure I have that many blog friends to pass along to... but they're all in my sidebar. And I've already plagued them with several memes. So again, I encourage you to follow some of those links! :)

So... I hope that by not following the rules I don't forfeit the awards. 'Cuz I really like them. :)
Thanks so much Momto5 for passing them along to me and your kind words that accompanied them! :)

No comments: